Kaba 600 Series Squared Edge Plate Furniture w/ 30 Lever
The Kaba 600 series square end solid forged brass door furniture is designed for use with contemporary Australian style mortice locks and latches.
Stainless Steel drive plate, an integrated precision ground 12mm bush that provides enhanced handle support plus a lever torsion spring to eliminate handle sag.
Plates are 12mm thick and are designed to fit back to back with either concealed or visible fixing to outside plate. Tiebolt M5 fixing screws have a cross-recessed head.
Plates and knobs are non-handed with levers reversible on site in most cases.
Plate door furniture suits door thickness from 32mm minimum to 50mm maximum. Thicker doors require extended spindles, turn bars and longer tiebolt fixing screws.
Satin Chrome Plate (standard)
165mm high x 44mm wide x 12mm thick
Supplier Code 601C-30SCP
- freight quote
- We generally use Australia Post, Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please and TNT.
- We will send to PO Boxes (less than 22KG).
- Small and thin parcels are sent standard postage 1-6 Days in padded envelopes.
- Thicker parcels over 500g up to 22KG we use Australia Post eParcel which has online tracking.
- Parcels over 22 KG will need to be sent with couriers. We will need street address and contact phone number.
- Delivery times to country areas of WA, NT and QLD may take longer.
- * Our Standard $9.95 Shipping excludes Safes and Bulky items. You will be quoted a custom shipping price (based on weight and dimensions) for these items
- **Our free Shipping for order over $99 excludes Safes and Bulky items. You will be quoted a custom shipping price (based on weight and dimensions) for these items.