Kaba 600 Series Squared Edge Plate Furniture w/ 25 Lever
The Kaba 600 series square end solid forged brass door furniture is designed for use with contemporary Australian style mortice locks and latches.
- Stainless Steel drive plate, an integrated precision ground 12mm bush that provides enhanced handle support plus a lever torsion spring to eliminate handle sag.
- Fixing: Plates are 12mm thick and are designed to fit back to back with visible fixing to outside plate. Tiebolt M5 fixing screws have a cross-recessed head.
- Handing: Plates and knobs are non-handed with levers reversible on site in most cases.
- Door Thickness: Plate door furniture suits door thickness from 32mm minimum to 50mm maximum. Thicker doors require extended spindles, turn bars and longer tiebolt fixing screws.
- Finishes Options: Satin Chrome Plate (standard)
- Dimensions: 165mm high x 44mm wide x 12mm thick
Supplier Code 602V-25SCP
- freight quote
- We generally use Australia Post, Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please and TNT.
- We will send to PO Boxes (less than 22KG).
- Small and thin parcels are sent standard postage 1-6 Days in padded envelopes.
- Thicker parcels over 500g up to 22KG we use Australia Post eParcel which has online tracking.
- Parcels over 22 KG will need to be sent with couriers. We will need street address and contact phone number.
- Delivery times to country areas of WA, NT and QLD may take longer.
- * Our Standard $9.95 Shipping excludes Safes and Bulky items. You will be quoted a custom shipping price (based on weight and dimensions) for these items
- **Our free Shipping for order over $99 excludes Safes and Bulky items. You will be quoted a custom shipping price (based on weight and dimensions) for these items.