Kaba Classroom Narrow Style Lock Pack
1x SBM2 Mortice Lock (SBM2SCP)
1x N600 Series Narrow Style Plate Furniture w/ Cylinder Hole & 25 Lever (N601C-25SCP)
1x N600 Series Narrow Style Plate Furniture w/ 25 Lever (N602V-25SCP)
1x 570 Cylinder Z Cam (V570ZSC)
3x 100x70x2.5mm Fast Fix Stainless Steel Door Hinge (KH100/70SSS-M)
1x Electric Strike (KES200Z)
The Kaba SBM Series Short Backset Mortice Locks have been designed, engineered and built to perform on many varied building projects.
The Kaba Short Backset Mortice Lock provides the ideal solution for new fit outs or retrofits in place of existing short backset lock applications on aluminium frame doors including commercial high usage doors such as education facilities, hospitals, military installations, corrective service facilities, hotels, clubs, office buildings and residential applications.
The Kaba N600 series narrow style square end solid forged brass door furniture is designed for use with contemporary Australian style short backset mortice locks and latches.
The KES200Z series is an economical electric strike, designed for use with a large selection of mortice, key in knob and key in lever type locks in both timber and metal frames. The KES200Z also offers variable voltage from 12VAC/DC to 28VAC/DC as well as a fast and convenient interchangeable fail safe/fail secure function (changeable on site).
This multi-function lock is non-handed and one lock suits all functions with the convenience of an adjustable locking bar (independent to each side of the door) and multiple cam options.
• 23mm backset
• Zinc Alloy case
• Stainless Steel faceplate and strike
• 32mm to 50mm standard door thickness
• Minimum internal 39mm aluminium extrusion
• Satin Chrome Plate finish
N600 Series Narrow Style Plate Furniture Features:
• Stainless Steel drive plate, an integrated precision ground 12mm bush that provides enhanced handle support plus a lever torsion spring to eliminate handle sag.
• Plates are 12mm thick and are designed to fit back to back with visible fixing to outside plate. Tiebolt M5 fixing screws have a cross-recessed head.
• Plates and knobs are non-handed with levers reversible on site in most cases.
• Supplied to suit door thickness 32mm to 50mm.
• Satin Chrome Plate finish
• 185mm high x 26mm wide x 12mm thick.
KES200Z Features & Specifications:
Fail Safe/Fail Secure interchangeable
Variable Voltage 12-28VAV/DC
Suits Latch depth up to 15mm
Non-monitored Latch and Keeper
Pre-drilled for optional extension lips
Includes mounting tabs for metal frame
Operation voltage variable 12-28VAC/DC
Voltage tolerance +/-15%
Current draw: 12VDC/210mA, 24VDC/140mA (at temperature 20°C)
Operating Temperature: -10°C~45°C
Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing
Cycle tested to 1 million cycles