The Ultimate Pool Safety Gate Latch
The Top Pull Model is designed especially for swimming pool gates but can be installed on any gate where child safety is important. It is designed to extend above the height of the fence to keep the release knob out of reach of children, and is also key-lockable for added safety. Tested to over 400,000 cycles, the Top Pull Model has been independently verified to meet stringent international safety codes, and has also received several prestigious design awards.
It incorporates patented 'Lost Motion Technology' which stops the latch from disengaging due to shaking or moving the gate. Installation is simple, with vertical and horizontal adjustment of up to 1 7/16" (37mm) allowing for quick and easy alignment on the gate as well as fine-tuning at any time to accommodate for gate sagging or movement over time. Always confirm local fence/barrier regulations before installation.
- Patented magnetic self-latching Meets international barrier/safety codes
- Quality molded polymers and stainless steel
- Horizontally and vertically adjustable
- Key lockable
- Screws hidden while locked
- Won't disengage from shaking and; pulling
- Tested to 400,000 cycles
- Weight: 2 Kg.
- No mechanical jamming during closure
- Unprecedented reliability and safety No rusting, binding or staining
- Easy installation Added safety and peace-of-mind
- Resists tampering
- Can't be forced open
- Proven to last the test of time
DID YOU KNOW? The NSW government has brought in new laws for swimming pool owners. You will need to register your pool by 29/10/2013. Councils will follow up with inspections, so owners can obtain Compliance Certificates which will be required to sell any property with a swimming pool after April 2014. Make sure your swimming pool meets the required standards with secure gate latches and self closing hinges.
Supplier Code MLTPS2BGA
- freight quote
- We generally use Australia Post, Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please and TNT.
- We will send to PO Boxes (less than 22KG).
- Small and thin parcels are sent standard postage 1-6 Days in padded envelopes.
- Thicker parcels over 500g up to 22KG we use Australia Post eParcel which has online tracking.
- Parcels over 22 KG will need to be sent with couriers. We will need street address and contact phone number.
- Delivery times to country areas of WA, NT and QLD may take longer.
- * Our Standard $9.95 Shipping excludes Safes and Bulky items. You will be quoted a custom shipping price (based on weight and dimensions) for these items
- **Our free Shipping for order over $99 excludes Safes and Bulky items. You will be quoted a custom shipping price (based on weight and dimensions) for these items.