Remsafe Venlock Aluminium Sliding Window Lock
Under recent legislative changes, all owners corporations in NSW must install window safety devices on all applicable windows before 13 March 2018.
***If you purchase more than 1 lock, all locks will be supplied keyed alike.
ie. All locks work using the same key.
The VENLOCK is designed specifically for use on sliding aluminium windows. The unique patented design allows for an easy DIY installation in less than 30 seconds, with only one hole required in the window track for fitting, no screws required.
- Ideal for sliding aluminium windows
- Easily installed in just 30 seconds
- Australian owned and designed
- Tested to withstand a force of 1700 Newtons (173kg), greater than 6 times the minimum legislative standard
- No fixing screws required
A safe, simple solution
The Venlock window restrictor's DIY installation method is simple, quick and poses no risk to the integrity of the window frame or glass panel. Once the Venlock is locked in place at the recommended position of 12.5cm, the window can be opened and closed to that position without the use of a key each and every time. Designed with safety in mind, this unique feature eliminates the risk of the user inadvertently leaving the window unlocked and unsecured.
Discreet and reliable
Less than half the size of conventional window locks for sliding aluminium windows, the Venlock is a small but incredibly strong window restrictor.
The compact design will increase the security and safety of you home, workplace or commercial premises without compromising the overall appearance of you window.
Window sill height should be no less than 13mm
Place drilling jig on window sill at the end of the window frame
Using a sharp pencil mark the hole position on the window sill
Drill hole using a 6.5mm / 1/4 inch drill piece
Place window lock on the sill and push to lock
Easy 30 second DIY installation
Fits to sliding aluminium windows
Unique patented design
Push to lock/key to unlock
Permanent restrictor plugs sold separately
Keyed alike; if you purchase more than 1 lock, all locks will be on the same key
Black colour standard
- Additional Information
Supplier Code LC888PBLK
- freight quote
- We generally use Australia Post, Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please and TNT.
- We will send to PO Boxes (less than 22KG).
- Small and thin parcels are sent standard postage 1-6 Days in padded envelopes.
- Thicker parcels over 500g up to 22KG we use Australia Post eParcel which has online tracking.
- Parcels over 22 KG will need to be sent with couriers. We will need street address and contact phone number.
- Delivery times to country areas of WA, NT and QLD may take longer.
- * Our Standard $9.95 Shipping excludes Safes and Bulky items. You will be quoted a custom shipping price (based on weight and dimensions) for these items
- **Our free Shipping for order over $99 excludes Safes and Bulky items. You will be quoted a custom shipping price (based on weight and dimensions) for these items.