Kidde Supra Key Safe
Slimline KeySafe simply attaches to any wall or flat surface with mounting hardware included. The interlocking faceplate prevents tampering and unauthorized access.
Capacity: 2 Keys
Durable and stylish designed key box available in assorted colors.
Its easy pushbutton opening is great for kids.
Stores up to 2 conventional keys.
Attaches securely to any wall or flat surface.
Resettable pushbutton combination.
1024 possible combinations.
Dimension: 100 (H) x 59 (W) x 41 (D) mm.
Supplier Code 1361
- freight quote
- We generally use Australia Post, Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please and TNT.
- We will send to PO Boxes (less than 22KG).
- Small and thin parcels are sent standard postage 1-6 Days in padded envelopes.
- Thicker parcels over 500g up to 22KG we use Australia Post eParcel which has online tracking.
- Parcels over 22 KG will need to be sent with couriers. We will need street address and contact phone number.
- Delivery times to country areas of WA, NT and QLD may take longer.
- * Our Standard $9.95 Shipping excludes Safes and Bulky items. You will be quoted a custom shipping price (based on weight and dimensions) for these items
- **Our free Shipping for order over $99 excludes Safes and Bulky items. You will be quoted a custom shipping price (based on weight and dimensions) for these items.
Posted : 4/02/2019Quality ProductI have had other similar products but this one is top quality.
Posted : 8/01/2019Best of the small key-safes on the market!We were property managers for 15 years and we used these key-safes at many houses - including our own. One of these key-safes had lasted 12 years. We needed a small key-safe on a narrow frame and had purchased another brand in a hardware store. The other brand were returned and replaced four times in the last year as they kept 'getting stuck". Finally I remembered to find the Supra brand on-line!
C Chrissie C.
Posted : 6/11/2018Everyone needs one of theseThis was my fourth purchase of one of these key safes. Once we installed ours, I realised how handy it would be for other members of my family, for example when teenagers come home from school before mum and dad get home from work. We installed one for my 92 year old aunt who lives alone and has had to call an ambulance twice now. A key safe is a safe and easy option for when you lose or forget your keys, or have to get into your relative's home at short notice. They work every time and we would not be without ours.