Whitco Window Spiral Sash Balance Accessory Tension Tool
Standard adjustable foot for Weight Range 1-3 (2.25 to 14 kg)
If you need further help selecting your spiral sash balance :
Step B1 - Top Sash Balances
1. Measure the overall height of the top sash (including horns, if used). This is the Closed ‘C’ Dimension.
2. Refer to appropriate Closed ‘C’ dimensions on size chart and select the Balance Number matching the Closed ‘ C’ Dimension.
3. If there is not an exact match to Closed ‘C’ Dimension go to the next smaller Balance Number
e.g. – For Closed ‘C’ dimension of 341mm select balance number 110.
Step B2 - Bottom Sash Balances
1. Measure the overall window opening height from sill to head. This is the Extended Dimension ‘E’
2. Refer to appropriate Extended Dimensions ‘E’ on size chart and select the Balance Number matching the Extended
3. If there is not an exact match to Extended ‘E’ Dimension go to the next larger Balance Number size.
e.g. – For Extended ‘E’ dimension of 546mm select balance number 110.
For more information there is a great PDF on the WHITCO website – search WINDOW BALANCE SYSTEMS
Supplier Code W492700
- freight quote
- We generally use Australia Post, Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please and TNT.
- We will send to PO Boxes (less than 22KG).
- Small and thin parcels are sent standard postage 1-6 Days in padded envelopes.
- Thicker parcels over 500g up to 22KG we use Australia Post eParcel which has online tracking.
- Parcels over 22 KG will need to be sent with couriers. We will need street address and contact phone number.
- Delivery times to country areas of WA, NT and QLD may take longer.
- * Our Standard $9.95 Shipping excludes Safes and Bulky items. You will be quoted a custom shipping price (based on weight and dimensions) for these items
- **Our free Shipping for order over $99 excludes Safes and Bulky items. You will be quoted a custom shipping price (based on weight and dimensions) for these items.
Posted : 6/12/2018handy toolnot much to see here but makes job so much easier