Whitco Window Spiral Sash Balance
Important: 3 digit number in the title is NOT the length of the sash balance, please see below for measurements.
Weight Range: 10 to 14KG
Actual Body Length Excluding Foot: 876mm
Closed Body Length Including Foot: 902mm
Maximum Extended Body Length: 1727mm
Number Of Initial Pre-Tension Turns: 7
Includes foot for timber windows
Tension tool sold separately
It is recommended that spiral balances are supported in a 15mm x 15mm rebate.
Narrow, fully sealed variable pitch spiral balance and foot system for timber double hung windows.
Fully sealed construction
Oil tempered carbon steel torsion spring
Zinc plated variable pitch spiral
Metal zinc diecast fixing plug
Tough ABS polymer outer casing available in Black
Corrosion resistant stainless steel sash foot plate
Comprehensive range of tube lengths and balance weight
Adjustable spring tension to suit application
Shock absorbing stops available
Range of feet available
Tension key required for adjustable foot version
If you need further help selecting your spiral sash balance:
Step B1 - Top Sash Balances
1. Measure the overall height of the top sash (including horns, if used). This is the Closed ‘C’ Dimension.
2. Refer to appropriate Closed ‘C’ dimensions on size chart and select the Balance Number matching the Closed ‘ C’ Dimension.
3. If there is not an exact match to Closed ‘C’ Dimension go to the next smaller Balance Number
e.g. – For Closed ‘C’ dimension of 341mm select balance number 110.
Step B2 - Bottom Sash Balances
1. Measure the overall window opening height from sill to head. This is the Extended Dimension ‘E’
2. Refer to appropriate Extended Dimensions ‘E’ on size chart and select the Balance Number matching the Extended
3. If there is not an exact match to Extended ‘E’ Dimension go to the next larger Balance Number size.
e.g. – For Extended ‘E’ dimension of 546mm select balance number 110.
For more information there is a great PDF on the WHITCO website – search WINDOW BALANCE SYSTEMS
Supplier Code W615803117
- freight quote
- We generally use Australia Post, Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please and TNT.
- We will send to PO Boxes (less than 22KG).
- Small and thin parcels are sent standard postage 1-6 Days in padded envelopes.
- Thicker parcels over 500g up to 22KG we use Australia Post eParcel which has online tracking.
- Parcels over 22 KG will need to be sent with couriers. We will need street address and contact phone number.
- Delivery times to country areas of WA, NT and QLD may take longer.
- * Our Standard $9.95 Shipping excludes Safes and Bulky items. You will be quoted a custom shipping price (based on weight and dimensions) for these items
- **Our free Shipping for order over $99 excludes Safes and Bulky items. You will be quoted a custom shipping price (based on weight and dimensions) for these items.
D Daniel - Hire a Hubby
Posted : 14/01/2019No stuffing around with these guysThey say speed is the new currency, and if you need good service and speed, these guys are it. Very happy and impressed with their service. Although I an go to two other suppliers close to me, who inevitably have to order the stock in anyway, it is much faster and cheaper to order from SCL Keeler. Also found out recently that one supplier actually also order the spiral balances in from SCL Keeler - perhaps even both. Great job SCL Keeler. And Thank you!
T Tim Cook
Posted : 19/08/2018Exactly what I ordered and quickly too.Whilst the courier cost to NZ seemed very high the service and speed of delivery exceeded my expectations. Many thanks - now I have no excuse to do the work this weekend